4.02.2011

Winter Wonderland Wedding : Behind the Scenes

Ok, so obviously I'm excited to share this wedding! I've been up since 7 working on this wedding got home, put on my sweats and could probably sleep for a few hours, but all I want to do is post some pictures. What a great day/week. We had two staff working full time on this wedding this week and it turned out amazing! I cannot wait for the professional photos (so I'm posting my iphone pics). Here is a behind-the-scenes look at the prep for this wedding!
 

This was the cooler earlier this week: 150 hydrangea, over 300 tulips, & 85 garden roses (plus a few others!)


The wedding was at Island Lake Lodge. At this time of year the only way to get up there is in a Cat.  It took one and a half of these to transport all the flowers up to the Lodge! 


Some pics of the flowers in the cat.

The Chipper Captain...

Another in the Cat shot.

Winter Wonderland up at Island Lake Lodge.

Fireplace in the ceremony room- loved it!

Not the best photo- but gives you an idea of how much garland there was.

A close-up of the garland. Hydrangea, tulips, garden roses, & pine cones.

On each chair there was a small bottle of bubbles & a little box of tissue.

The Guest Favor. "Fire Pit Kit" All the fixings to make smores.

Grooms Bout

Sneak-peak at the Bride's Bouquet.

There will definitely be more pics (of better quality) to come in a few weeks!  I'm off to nap!! : )

5 comments:

  1. Yay! This is all I'll be able to see of them as well...since I'm stuck over here in another lodge with the wee humans :) Looks like you've done another great job!

    ~K~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love it!!!! Congratulations on doing a fabulous job, I am sure the Bride loved it!!! Enjoy your well deserved rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Amazing work, Carmen. I am so looking forward to more photos.

    ~Heather Boldt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Carmen! You did it and now you can enjoy the rest of your weekend! You deserve some relaxation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carmen

    Thanks for your hard work-I loved loved loved all of them- they were spectacular! What an amazing weekend!!! Ill be in to see you soon- I got a sneak peak of the 6:8 photos and the flowers look just as amazing as they did in person

    thanks so so much

    ReplyDelete